Fun- N- Info.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About sachin...

Go down

About sachin... Empty About sachin...

Post  Admin Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:18 am

My Late grandma could recognize ONLY two faces on the TV… the first one was Kannada Matinee idol rAJ kumar….. And the other was “sachin ramesh Tendulkar”
When Sachin was batting on 98* in Pakistan,… Whole Pakistan may be cursing it and there was this lady (“whose son was bowling to him”) praying hard that this guy gets to his yet another 100 in Pakistan!!!! It was Shahid afridi’s mother…. DOES SPEAK VOLUMES!!! And that is kind of luv n affection this guy gets all over the world… 
There are my colleagues who work in UK n USA… who know nothing bout India may be in literal sense… But they know CRICKET….and Sachin tendulkar…
It needs courage, dedication, patience and simplicity to be sachin tendulkar… I am no one to discuss his batting style etc. He doesn’t have to answer any of his critics ( sanjay manjrekar sorts) anymore…. He has to simply play….and I have to sit and watch… (And crib when he gets out….)
Lot of people say he is not much into charity..he is after money/ads etc etc!!! but frankly answer this guys, If the guy has not made it to the world level in cricket and failed like Kambli… whether anyone would have cared how he was living??? Had this guy failed in cricket ( consider he had bunked schools to play his loving game/struggled and travelled in train from bandra to dadar every morning at 4 o clock/failed in his board exams) what would have happened??? Yes, people do have huge expectations everywhere. And it is also justified when it comes to India’s victory. 
All I can say is …. Thanks for those glorious 26k runs, 76+ tons, 18 years of dedicated service to the game of cricket without any controversies and a wonderful attitude!!!! The whole India thanks you for being in Indian cricket team (or else I can imagine what would have been ur records if u were playing Indian bowlers, lucky us Razz)… SIR, (before u r knighted) we OWE u a lot!!!! A Very happy birthday!!! And as usual I EXPECT A LOT MORE (only in terms of Indian cricket)!!!
[THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF SACHINISM!! (ps: found somewhere on the net)
1.COURAGE CONQUERS FEAR--- Believe in yourself , You can do better than what others expect from you , 75 + international hundreds wernt dreamt off a decade ago .
2.READ ,ANALYZE ACT ---Its important to have a plan B. SOmetimes things dont go as planned ,analyze the situation before reacting to it , like every wicket is not a 300+ wicket similarly every war cant be won .
3.KEEP THE FIRE BURNING--- No matter what height you reach , sky doesnt have a limit , there's always scope for improvement ......remember ur as good as your last Inning .
4. A TREE WITHOUT ROOTS IS JUST A DEAD PIECE OF WOOD --- Keep your feet firmly rooted to the ground , its easy to get carried away by success, greats dont let it get to your head .
5. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS--- Keep ur tongue where it belongs (firmly in ur cheek) , your acts can make people look at the mirror and introspect .....harsh words merely reflect frustration .
6.Be Tougher than the tough time ---- There are highs and lows in everyone life , You have to be strong when the time demands it .
7. KEEP IT SIMPLE ---- The simpler you are , the lesser are your chances of messing up , Style fades away , simplicity is always in vogue .

8. TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY ----Take the responsibility and act accordingly , 91 in 190 odd balls can make you look very very ordinary , but if it helps in the bigger objective(Winning) than its worth it .
9.BE PATIENT --- Rome was not built in a day , 26k runs were not made in a single series , when it took 18 years for Sach to achieve all this , what makes you think you can make a difference in a day, week, month or year .
10.KEEP ON MOVING ---Failure is a part of life ,and like success you shouldn't allow this to effect you either , one chance, one, year , one choice , one world cup .................it doesnt mean the end of the world ....

Admin
Admin

https://carriermaja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum